(3) voucher publications. Certain requirements of paragraph (a) for this part try not to affect fixed-rate loans if the servicer:
1. Fixed price. For help with the meaning of “fixed price” for purposes of § ( that is 1026.41(e), see § 1026.18(s)(7 iii which can be)( and its particular commentary.
2. Coupon book. A voucher guide is just a booklet supplied to your customer with a web page for every payment period during a group duration of the time (frequently addressing 12 months). These pages are made to be torn down and came back to your servicer with a charge for each payment period. Extra information concerning the loan is generally included on or within the front or cover that is back or on filler pages within the voucher guide.
3. Information location. The information and knowledge needed by paragraph ( e)(3 ii that are)( will not need to be supplied for each voucher, but must certanly be supplied someplace in the voucher guide. Such information might be found, e.g., on or in the front or back address, or on filler pages into the voucher guide.
4. Outstanding major stability. Paragraph ( ag ag ag e)(3)(ii)(A) calls for the information placed in paragraph (d)(7) become within the voucher guide. Paragraph (d)(7)(i) calls for the disclosure of this outstanding principal stability. In the event that servicer makes utilization of a voucher guide therefore the exemption in § ( this is certainly 1026.41(e), the servicer need just disclose the key stability at the start of the period of time included in the voucher guide.
(i) supplies the customer by having a voucher guide that features for each voucher the information and knowledge placed in paragraph (d)(1) of the part;
(ii) offers the customer with a voucher guide which includes anywhere when you look at the voucher guide: